Saturday, November 8, 2014

White Dawg Strain Review

White Dawg, Yo! This hybrid strain is amazing! White Dawg is from Fweedom Collective and very green, dense and sticky and has lots of orange hairs and white spots all over the bud leaving you feeling quite energetic and euphoric, that you could enjoy this strain while social or solo. It will also help you with nausea and give you an appetite. Some people have said with their anxiety they didn't enjoy this strain but I have no problems at all currently with my anxiety with this strain. I'm hoping that will continue because I enjoy the relieving energy boost it gives me in the day-time. White Dawg has a very sweet smell leaving me with a smile on my face.



Have you tried White Dawg? Did you like it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment