Saturday, November 8, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Evangeline's Jar!

I am a Mom, Wife and Daughter and I use Medical Marijuana.

I live in Washington State and have had my Medical card since August 2014.

I want to share with you my reviews of Medical Marijuana and dispensaries on this blog!

Since August I have tried 30+ strains of Medical Marijuana and I think there aren't enough reviews of the strains or dispensaries out there.

I have some problems of my own that I treat with MMJ and here they are:

Migraines
Anxiety
TMJ
Stress
Panic Attacks
Arthritis
Gastrointestinal problems
Mood Stability
Depression
Insomnia

There are a variety of ways to consume Cannabis:

Concentrates
Flower
Edible
Topical
Tinctures

Do you have any questions you would really like answered about Medical Cannabis?
Are you interested in Medical Cannabis and need help getting started?
Are you a super stressed out mom or dad or have TMJ or are depressed?

Look no further! I will help you!











No comments:

Post a Comment