Saturday, November 8, 2014

Chernobyl Strain Review

Chernobyl has a very unique citrus smell and a memorable cerebral high! I thoroughly love this strain in its entirety! It makes me a much happier person to be around and helps me deal with every day stress and pain. I can smoke this any time of day to give me a mood boost and I definitely like to have this Sativa-dominant strain on hand. Chernobyl is a cross between Train Wreck, Jack the Ripper, and Trinity and gives you some good energy and dries out the mouth and should be used for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Pain, Stress, etc. I have only smoked the flower with a bong and have not tried Chernobyl in concentrate form but I'm sure its AMAZING!

I recommend this strain to anyone who has any form of stress (which is everyone) or needs a uplifting mood boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment