Sunday, November 23, 2014

Purple Arrow Strain Review

Purple Arrow is a hybrid known for its pain relieving and stress relieving abilities and that's just what it did! I got this from Washington Herbal Remedies and I've been having a hard time trying to find words to describe this strain. It's got a nice taste that isn't overwhelming and is almost as good as the pain relief. I would like to keep this handy for headaches that start out-of-nowhere. It's not couch-locking but you can still go to sleep if you wanted to. The only negative I have is that even though I enjoyed the high and the relief, it wasn't a strain that I'm going to go out of my way to tell someone about, which might be the reason it took so long to figure this out. I do not regret buying it. I enjoy it for pain relief... but, it's not the only one good for that. I suggest this strain to people who don't smoke very often and only for pain and who aren't looking to have the high feeling.




Have you had Purple Arrow before? Did you like it? Is there something specific you want me to review? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment