Saturday, November 8, 2014

White Dawg Shatter Review

White Dawg Shatter from Fweedom Collective in Seattle, WA. This stuff is 91% THC! Oh My Gosh! Ok! This is brand new to me! I got this yesterday and tried it right when I got home! I loaded up a nice bowl of the White Dawg I also got from Fweedom Collective yesterday and then took a very very very tiny amount of shatter (I mean no bigger than the T in THC on the cover there in the picture) and put that right on top of the bud. And I let it burn slowly and very much enjoyed the instant effects of this new concentrate... thing... Again for some people with anxiety this may not be the strain for you, but I'm ok. This Shatter is just an amplified version of what you're used to so imagine White Dawg but at 91%.
91% THC is intense in comparison to a regular 28.71% in Flower form so you don't need as much, hence the concentrate. So this version of White Dawg really brings out the sweet flavors of the bud and its just great.



Have you tried Shatter before? Did you like it? Let me know!












No comments:

Post a Comment